Attention 7th & 8th grade EP Fastpitch Softball Players:
With the start of the season less than a month away it is time to start thinking about the upcoming high school softball season. 7th and 8th grade softball players are eligible to play for EPHS and we encourage all players to tryout. Below is some critical information to make the season a success.
Captains practices begin Monday Feb. 24th
Captains practices begin Monday, Feb. 24th and run for two weeks Monday through Friday after school. Captains practices will go from 3:00-4:30 every day in the Eden Prairie High School Dome. There is a bus from CMS that will take players to the high school each day. Players should check with Student Activities at CMS to see the best way to accommodate their bat bags during the school day. Players will need to be picked up after practice.
EPHS Softball Practices begin Monday Mar 9th
Practices for 2020 EPHS high school softball begins on Monday, March 9th from 4:00 – 6:00. For the first week, players will finish practice in the EPHS Activities Classroom at 5:00pm.
To participate in practices all players must be registered through EPHS Student activities. Registration is to be done through the parent portal of the EPHS school website (link). Once on that site parents will need to:
- log in to the Parent Portal.
- click on More at the bottom of the menu on the left side.
- click on the Fee Pay link (on the right side under the Quick Links section; opens a new tab).
- click on the [Pay Now] button in the FeePay section to log into FeePay.
- type the word "softball" in the Search field at the bottom of the frame with your daughter's name to find [Softball 9th grade School year 2020]. If you do not find this option, please contact student activities at (952) 975-8100.
- the file folder to the left of the amount indicates that a physical must be on file with the EPHS Activities Office to register for softball. You can obtain the Minnesota State High School League's 2019-2020 Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility Form here. Registration for HS Softball cannot be finalized until the Medical Eligibility Form is on file at the EPHS Activities Office (physically bring it to the office to ensure it gets there).
- After the HS Activities office flags the physical as "on-file", you may continue registration and pay the fee by clicking [Add to cart].
Registration for the season is currently open. If enrolling in the high school season is a financial burden for you please contact me.
It is the expection of Eden Prairie High School Softball that all players will be meeting academic standards in order to play.
Basic information about the EPHS program can be found on the EPHS Activities website (link)
To visit the EPHS Softball webpage (link)
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact:
EPHS Varsity Softball Coach