Domeball registration at the bottom of the page
FALL BALL SOFTBALL
Registration open: 7/5 through 7/31.
- 8U (birthdays in 2011, 2012). Cost $40
- 10U (birthdays in 2009 and 2010). Cost $100
- 12U (birthdays in 2007 and 2008). Cost $100
See our Fall Ball League Information webpage for more detailed information (link).
Don't forget- volunteer hours are an important part of making the EP Fastpitch Association successful and for keeping costs low. A small amount of volunteer time is expected from all families during the Fall Ball season.
Please use our Volunteering webpage as a guide, but there are a few modifications as to how we handle the volunteering process during the FallBall season. During the FallBall season, league organizers re-rank teams based on their previous week's performance; this means we won't know where any EP team plays during any given weekend. We will make efforts to host Fall Ball games (Weeks 1, 2, 3) at Miller Park, but we may not be notified until THU afternoon, which gives families very short notice about working that weekend 's shifts doing concessions or field maintenance. Only families with teams competing at Miller Park over the weekend will be the families assigned to shifts. EP Fastpitch will host games at Miller Park on Week 4 and for the Fall State Tournament.
There is no exact science to this volunteer process because we won't know which EP teams play at Miller Park (if any) until a few days before the weekend. We appreciate all of your patience and cooperation in showing up and working your volunteer shifts with such short notice.
- - - The Last Day to Register (without Late Fees) is July 31 - - -
SUMMER FASTPITCH 2019
Registration open: January 1 - March 10
- 8U: birthdays in 2010 and 2011. Cost $75
- 10U: birthdays in 2008 and 2009. Base cost $175 due at Registration; remaining cost varies on team placement.
- 12U: birthdays in 2006 and 2007. Base cost $175 due at Registration; remaining cost varies on team placement.
Players are eligible to participate, subject to the following criteria, if:
- The player is a resident of Eden Prairie
- The player attends an Eden Prairie school (regardless of city of residence)
- If neither of the above criteria is met, non-residents may be allowed to play if the EP Fastpitch Board receives a waiver from the fastpitch association of their home city, and determines that additional players are needed to field a team and an age group or to provide a team with needed pitching or catchinhg.
- All past and present fees have been paid
- All required forms (including signed waivers and commitment forms, when applicable) are completed.
The 2019 EP Fastpitch tab on the home page of our website contains many useful webpages pertaining to information for:
- our fastpitch softball program
- expectations per Age Division and how we structure each team in each age division
- volunteer requirements
- key dates
- - - The Last Day to Register (without Late Fees) is March 10 - - -
PITCHING CLINICS (Summer 2017)
Registration opens: June 8 - July 13
- 8U (birthdays in 2009 and 2010)
- 10U (birthdays in 2007 and 2008)
- 12U (birthdays in 2005 and 2006)
See our Summer Pitcher Clinic webpage for more information (link). Fees are paid directly to the pitching Clinician, Britt Stewart, at the first session. All pitchers must have someone present with them to catch their pitches.