2021 EP Fastpitch 10U/12U Winter Hitting Clinics Registration
- Session 1 (Jan 17, 24, 31): Registration Opens January 4
- Session 2 (Feb 7, 14, 21): Registration Opens January 18
- Session 3 (Feb 28, Mar 7, 14): Registration Opens February 8
- Session 4 (Mar 21, 28, Apr 4): Registration Opens March 1
- Session 5 (Apr 11, 18, 25): Registration Opens Narch 22
10U players have birthdays in years 2010 and 2011
12U players have birthdays in years 2008 and 2009
Cost $60 for 3 sessions.
Familes may only register a player for 1 session. Families may register for another session if there are spots available within 5 days of the start of the next session (ie- if you've registered for Session 2, the only way to sign up for Session 3 is if there are spots available after February 23).
Refunds are not issued if a player is unable to attend any of the nights in the session that they register. There are no make-up session for dates canceled due to inclement weather (sorry, indoor space for training is booked).
SUMMER FASTPITCH 2020 Registration
Registration open: early/mid February - March 8
- 8U: birthdays in 2011 and 2012. Cost $75
- 10U: birthdays in 2009 and 2010. Base cost $175 due at Registration; remaining cost varies on team placement.
- 12U: birthdays in 2007 and 2008. Base cost $175 due at Registration; remaining cost varies on team placement.
Players are eligible to participate, subject to the following criteria, if:
- The player is a resident of Eden Prairie.
- The player attends an Eden Prairie school (regardless of city of residence).
- If neither of the above criteria is met, non-residents may be allowed to play if the EP Fastpitch Board receives a waiver from the fastpitch association of their home city, and determines that additional players are needed to field a team at an age group.
- All past and present fees have been paid.
- All required forms (including signed waivers and commitment forms, when applicable) are completed.
The 2020 EP Fastpitch tab on the home page of our website contains many useful webpages pertaining to information for:
- our fastpitch softball program
- expectations per Age Division and how we structure each team in each age division
- volunteer requirements
- key dates
- - - The Last Day to Register (without Late Fees) is March 8 - - -
FALL BALL SOFTBALL
Registration open: 7/5 through 7/31.
- 8U (birthdays in 2011, 2012). Cost $40
- 10U (birthdays in 2009 and 2010). Cost $100
- 12U (birthdays in 2007 and 2008). Cost $100
See our Fall Ball League Information webpage for more detailed information (link).
Don't forget- volunteer hours are an important part of making the EP Fastpitch Association successful and for keeping costs low. A small amount of volunteer time is expected from all families during the Fall Ball season.
Please use our Volunteering webpage as a guide, but there are a few modifications as to how we handle the volunteering process during the FallBall season. During the FallBall season, league organizers re-rank teams based on their previous week's performance; this means we won't know where any EP team plays during any given weekend. We will make efforts to host Fall Ball games (Weeks 1, 2, 3) at Miller Park, but we may not be notified until THU afternoon, which gives families very short notice about working that weekend 's shifts doing concessions or field maintenance. Only families with teams competing at Miller Park over the weekend will be the families assigned to shifts. EP Fastpitch will host games at Miller Park on Week 4 and for the Fall State Tournament.
There is no exact science to this volunteer process because we won't know which EP teams play at Miller Park (if any) until a few days before the weekend. We appreciate all of your patience and cooperation in showing up and working your volunteer shifts with such short notice.
- - - The Last Day to Register (without Late Fees) is July 31 - - -